Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Jewel Box Guest Room Before and Afters

Just a quick preview of my Guest Room Project progress. For some reason it is reminding me of a "jewel box" so that is what I am nicknaming the guest room.

Jewel Box Guest Room


Here are some befores and afters:

Before:




Midway: After installing chair moulding:


After: Installed crown moulding, chair moulding, painted upper and lower walls, and ceiling, took down ceiling fan, and installed chandelier.
Angle to show ceiling. 

Here is a swatch of the fabric for the curtain panels-



Paint colors:

Upper walls: Benjamin Moore Hazel - Eggshell finish
Lower walls, crown and chair moulding- Benjamin Moore Crisp Linen- Semi Gloss
Ceiling- Benjamin Moore- Crisp Linen -Eggshell finish

Check back for more progress on this room. 

Thanks, Kristen

7 comments:

  1. That fabric goes with the wall color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fabric is great and will be a beautiful contrast to the wall color. Can I ask where you got the chandelier? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! The fabric actually looks awesome with the wall color. Black and White are my highlight color. The chandelier is for sale now at Costco, in stores definately, but not sure about online.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used this same fabric for my wedding reception-we made table runners and put black and white lanterns filled with flowers and candles on top of the runners. Wish I could send you a picture of it. I love the fabric because the black and white pattern is classic and can go with any color. great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you show us how you did the moulding? I love the entire room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete