Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lipstick and Sawdust on a Break until September

Transition time- moving....

Hello readers- Thanks for all of the great feedback on my projects, and your following and support.

The last few months I have been working on.....moving. Yep- moving out of my home of 9 years and am building a new house with my fiancé, Date of completion is the middle-end of August. So.... I will be without a shop for a few months, everything going into storage. Lipstick and Sawdust has been reduced to this:






Here are some pics of the progress of the new house:


The third bay? My new shop! So excited! 

So, until I get my shop back I won't be building any custom furniture. Expect some tutorials on trim, the mud room, lighting, decor and much more when we move in and I can get to work.

Thanks again! Drop me a line - like me on Facebook!

Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment